Friday, February 3, 2012


So I decided to tryout my camera by playing with the settings and then adding special effects to the picture with photoshop. Besides the fact that it looks really fake because I'm indoors and there is no sun to have sun beam ray things, I think it looks pretty good. The cat on the right (the one looking into the 'sun', her name is Socks. Katie is the little ninja cat in the background.


Shutter speed is 1/8
Aperture f/3.1
Exposure bass 0.00
Camera: Panasonic DMC-L27

My Kittens Socks and Katie just sitting around chillin. 

Shutter speed is 1/4
Aperture f/3.1
Exposure bass 0.00
Camera: Panasonic DMC-L27



I think the expression best to fit this picture is "Why are you looking at me?"

2 comments:

  1. Jessi- I'd pull that neon blue off your text-when it's around your photos it distracts from the image-especially B&W ones. Maybe something more neutral?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but I love how the cats whiskers pop out and the cat looks just like mine.

    ReplyDelete