Friday, May 18, 2012

Bubbles

Portraits, a popular photography subjects; but something that in photography we never really discussed, until now! Our shooting assignment was in class this time. Our whole class went out to the elementary playground, and we were allowed to play on the playground and blow bubbles, in exchange that we took pictures of others in between are moments of joy. It brought back so many memories. I think I went crazy, and thus I have more memories than actually pictures; but the few I took I think turned out pretty well. Here's the best of them:


Blowing bubbles can be pretty hard to do,it takes great concentration, and 
an awesome black and white background. 



                                                         I really like this photo because it looks like
                                                bubble advertisement she looks really happy.



I had to edit one at least, sure other ones as well, but Black and White and rainbow? Come on' how cool is that? Awesome portrait too. 


I love this photo, it looks blurry and bad at first, but I think it gives it a more dramatic effect.



Who blew the bubble? 

This last picture I think has more sentimental meaning, It's a picture of our photography class, well most the students at least. I like it cause it's chaotic and expresses what we were doing that day pretty well. I changed it to sepia to give a more dramatic effect yet not loose the viivid color all the way. 

My final picture, yeah its more then 4 or 5 like instructions, but I couldn't decide.

I see you too. You can't hide from me. :) 



1 comment:

  1. The total blur one is very interesting and the wide angle shot-which almost no one does.

    ReplyDelete