Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Typical Day

You guessed it. I have to shoot pictures of typical day and make a it look artistic in some arrangement. There is a lot of wonder about what I do in my life. What is my 'Typical Day' like? So if you're curious, you can see my little putsy collage of photos I've taken to try to show what my day is like. It's not as good as I would like it because frankly through out the day I forgot to take pictures of the things I was doing because they seem so typical and normal of happening, I didn't think much of it. So I got a few, and then I took a few more because there are some awkward spots were not much was recorded for my doings. :)


 
 So here's my day, or what the pictures show. First picture is my bedroom, getting up and starting the day and going off to school is probley they hardest task of the day, at least it ranks up pretty high. Speaking of going to school, that's the second picture. My mom drives to school in the morning and I ride the bus home. Don't I look thrilled sitting in my mom's car on the way to school? Mind you, it's only 7:30 am - to early to be up and alive. Since the day I took these pictures was Thursday, that means student counsel meeting in the third picture, I'm not in this photo but I like it cause all the head counsel members are with are leader - looking like they're deep in thought. Finally first hour comes and I take a picture of my computer for photography (this class) I think it's kinda ironic. Because of school rules, I felt awkward taking picture of me in my other classes, so I just skipped to lunch, Mini Corn dogs, a bun, and milk. I have the last lunch of the day, so slim pickings. My friends and I have a 40 minute lunch break or so before our next class so I took a picture of me hanging with one of my close friends. At the end of the day I pack my things and leave for the bus to go back home. Hence the 7th picture of my binder. Usually when I get home, I go out side and listen to my ipod for a while, I love swinging on the swings. It's really bright today. I never took a picture of me eating dinner, so I just took one of the fridge, something good comes out of there. The 10th picture is suppose to represent me doing my homework, yuck. After a long day I rewind and play with my kittnes (who don't like pictures) and I paint for a bit while watching TV. I sleep of couasrs, then I wake up and do it all again.
I do more things then this (like shower and wast time on the computer), but I think it summarizes it pretty well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment