Thursday, April 12, 2012

Details

My last assignment seem to focus on big things and not specific details in trying to look for the alphabet in real life. My next assignment gave me a little less stress. But it didn't give me direction in what I should take pictures of. Finding specific detail was what I was looking for. Usually this means a small depth of field.  I don't feel like talking/typing as much as usual. Compared to most photo blogs, sometimes I wonder if my text is is taking away from the point of the blog. It is a pitcure blog after-all. Mabey I'm just running out of random things to bring up.



      These pictures are un-edited. I feel like I had a good turnout, and sometimes pictures just seem better if you are able to say this is what you took with your camera, not what photoshop gave you.

                                                    








    This is the only picture of the lot of about 200 the I edited. Mabey that doesn't count much because the only changes that I made was change it to B&W on photo bucket.

     There you have it. A blog post where I didn't give a half a page chat on each picture.

2 comments: