Monday, April 30, 2012

Return of the Giants

 It was a long weekend, I mean a chaotic uncorignatied weekend. I got very little sleep, hardly ate, and didn't do much for homework expect for re-reading Romeo and Juliet for English class. It was prom weekend. And through all the chaoticness of going to the hair salon, getting readying, going to prom, pulling several muscles in my back, sleepover, waking up early with less then an hours sleep then parading off to go to country benefit concert. Finally the 2 days were over and Monday came. As weird as this is and I doubt i'll ever say it again; but I'm glad and happy it's Monday, mabey now I can relax. Anyways there is my long story about why I haven't gotten around to post my last too blog post that I'm suppose to do. I took next blog photo's I just forgot the card (honestly) the weekend assignment, not even thought about what I should do. I'll think of something.

Ok, enough blabber. It's time to do what I'm suppose to do and post pictures. I'm making up for it by posting a second land of giants photo that I did. This one isn't as good. My original concept  for this shoot is that I would take picture of myself with a chainsaw chopping down this great big monseral of thing. More commonly known to us as a dandelion.  ( Thanks dad for letting my use yours - trying to buy one my age would of been hard.) Unfortunately I realized that most of the chainsaws that I took chopped out my feet, making it kind of hard to look like I was realistically standing. The tips of the blade got a little funny too. I wasn't planning of posting this, but I'm trying to make up for having not to show.




I could go on and on about reasons why this doesn't look realistic and really corny looking. But I'll leave that to you. Rember though that I did this one out of and fun, I realized from the time I loaded it into photoshop that my pictures wouldn't mix well. Just for laughs.
              By the way; English class kids don't the opportunity get to play with real chainsaws like photography kids do.
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment