Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Land of the Giants

       The next assignment is probley my favorite one so far. I had so much fun not only taking the photos and trying to think of a great idea, but unlike the simple editing on Photoshop and then publishing, I spent several days editing trying to make it look realistic.
The theme of this shoot was to capture a picture of my self and then edit myself into an impossible situation making me look like a little tiny midget. Or that Jack and the Bean Stalk fairy tale came true, and somehow I ended up climbing up the the stalk looking for the golden egg in the Land of Giants. I'm a small person,  but I'm not this small. :)
    I hope you enjoy this photo, it was a pain to edit mostly because of the shadow I had to put in. Such a fake. But looking at it, I don't know, I think it turned out pretty well. A happy accident.




2 comments:

  1. The concept is a good one, and the photo of you worked-the problem was the sharpness of the flower-had it been in focus more, the image would have been very good.

    ReplyDelete