Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Serious Self Portaits

As if my first set of portrait pictures weren't bad enough. Now we have to self-portraits. Scary. Well it seems as if most pictures I take of my self are of me looking like a goof ball. Honestly, perfect description of the last shoot. These pictures are suppose to be 'personality' portraits that tell a story. And yes, myself, my friends, and even my family love to have fun, dress up, and not be serious. Good hearted random fun. But there is also another side to me, a  more serious side that doesn't seem to like to take pictures-at least of me. So, I went out and I found a few of these. I love this shoot. I look very happy and warmhearted is some, and other in deep thought and serious.

This is my favorite. 
I love how it's so dramatic
Thanks to black and white 
ofcourse. 
But I look like I'm deep in thought
with a side ways smile. 
 

I like look slighty off in 
space in this photo, 
Gazing. 
Once again with the partial smile. 
 
This probley isn't a true portait picture. 
But I think it looks cool enough 
to make the list of worth while photos
for this blog. 
Although the partial me in the background
looks really angry and scary. 
 

 Here's the only pictrure of me in the set 
that is smiling. Kinda an awkard smile 
That's why I don't have a really beautiful smile 
in pictures, just kinda a half crossed look. 
By the way, that's a real sun glare in the 
backgound too. It was bright a sunny day. 
Love sunglares, make any picture look amazing. (or fake) 

I half like this photo, half hate it. 
I had to edit it alot to make it look 
semi descent. 
I look like such a brat. 
So I thought it would be better in black and 
white to try to give it a more 'un-stuborn' 
look, but for some reason I truned black
insrtead. Okay. So I had to up contrast, 
and now I look like a drawing, a bratty drawing. 
I guess this is a rsiky photo, so I hope you like it. 


And this concludes, my photos of myself
I feel like such a camera hog. Haha, 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome comments! (You're not a brat!)....good writing here too-fun stuff to read.

    ReplyDelete