Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Silly Portraits

 Well, the school year is almost done and with 2 days of school left, I think we can all easily say that homework and thinking is hard to do. But now in photography class we are taking the grand fanily  pictures, portraits! Yep.... with portraits you can really make them look good, like CosmoGirl Cover good, or really bad. You can destroy their life. Yep, the power of portrait in my hands.
My original intent was to a serious portrait edited to black and white. My sister is home from collagede and one of her friends is also over. They like to dress up, and with the demand and power the word 'homework' has behind it, it wasn't very hard to convince them. But all seriousness falls when Jenni (my sis) pulls out the weird things in her closet for my mannequin (Hannha - college freind) to wear. Eventually she got dressed up in the most bizzare clothes. Well, at least now I have the most funniest pictures.  And Some amazing memories.



Here's my kitten Katy, wanting to help. She was bitting and pawing at the umbrella. Later on in some pitcures it looks like Hannha (the girl with the umbrella) was stabbing the poor baby kitten. Haha
Already I can say that this is my funniest assignment, and that dosn't come easy with all the other amazing photoshoots that I had to do. :) 

One day I'll paint a picture of this. Perfect. Pure perfection. The creepy umbrella man/women and the snob painter. 




The floppy hat, that's my hat. Oh and don't feel bad for Socks-the other kitten. She's just being cute and playing with my paintbrust while their looking creepy around her. 


Hannha the scary umbrella lady. That's why my sis looks so terrified. 

Just chillin' Nothing ' un normal' about this. 



I'm not sure what to think. 

Hannha: Have you scene what's up with her lately? I'm not sure, but somethings not right. Not right at all. 



                                                                      I suppose it wouldn't be fair if I didn't include myself in it. Yes I dressed up aswell. As a scary lab coat scientist. Here's a group photo. I think my guts are being squeezed out and my sis looks drunk. Lol Every time I look at it I end up laughing.


                                                                These sets of photos represent freindship. Through the good times and the bad times. Through all the crazy times. I guess I'll own my sis, she's probley not to happy with me right now. But it's worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment