Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ABC Post

Success! Hopefully another large photography assignment is finished. Instead of taking a few descent photos I ended up having to hunt and shoot 26 worthy photos for this assignment. But don't worry, it's not a long long parade of photos. Just one large image. I had to look for the alphabet in every day life in my surroundings. I had to find an object(s) that look like the actual letter. Even more difficult, I had to deal with photoshop who was not in a happy mood with me. I got 25 letters organized in a nice document, but then 'Z' was feeling like a rebel and refused to work in the nice little arraignment where it was suppose to be. I believe I spent over 10 minutes trying to get the last letter to align. Somehow I managed. I hope you enjoy this picture/collage. Especially 'Z'. I was so close to just leaving it off.






                    A couple look more 'man-made' then what I was suppose to have. But I think it makes an intresting perspective. Some images I found in my backyard, some in the local park. (Thanks mom for driving me) Others even in my own house/garage. I was running out of time with a few of them. So, I guess I uesed whatever I could. Like a keyboard for 'R'. Extra credit creativity points for me? :)


My  Favorite letters are: 'J' 'U' 'S' and 'I' - ironically all letters in my full name

One's I didn't like so much, or didn't turn out well:  'P' 'M'



No comments:

Post a Comment