Monday, May 21, 2012

Derivative

Ok, so next assignment; Derivative, which is a fancy art term for taking an image or work of art and copying it. Try to make it as close to the original, yet give it some pazaze of your own. 

So here's the original; I'm not sure who's it by, just and interesting picture I found online and decided to copy and try out. Who ever did this has mad photoshop skills. 




                                                                        And here's my version:




Ok so It didn't turn out as well as I planned, but with something like this, it's hard to copy. I can tell you  the things that are not the same, but I'm sure you're able to find that out one your own/ 

So What did I learn: 

It's hard to get angles just right.
Photoshopping faces on to food is hard and a pesk.
I think the knife was photoshopped in the original. 

But I had fun working on it, and I hope that you had fun looking at it. 



2 comments: