Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cubisised!

           Cubisised? What is that?  It's a word I made up for one thing. Well, for my next performing picture that I am doing is a picture of me edited on photoshop using a grid to create little boxes around my face, then using those cool little photoshop filters that I hardly ever get to use, I went crazy filtering them. At first I thought that I could make each box different by using a different filter; but then I realized that was taking way too much time and second, I don't think I have enough filter for like all 300 grids. So I also then realized that I can make each picture different just by changing the hue or color of the picture, some of the fun filters that I used would completely change the surrounding grid boxes next to them. Of course I was also able to use multiple filter to create an even wilder look. Some boxes I changed the color without touching any filters, and some I also just left-mostly just parts of my face and hair. I don't see much of pattern, but I think it fits me well, I guess there is some organization/structure using same filters, but hey they're also some random ones. I think this fits me pretty well. Oh, and right before I finished, I had to remove the grid lines, so it gives it in a more 'creative and mysterious look' mabyey, but I think everyone knows how I did it, ruining the point of 'mystery' Enjoy.



                                                 Don't you just love the color filter I used for my shirt?
                                                  How awesome would it be to own of those in real life?
                                                 I think photoshop did an amazing job with he filter program.
                                                           :)


No comments:

Post a Comment