Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cool things

I Feel like I haven't made a blog post in a while. And just in case they're some awesome fans that are waiting and waiting for a blog post, I feel like I should do one. I guess that I've been busy working on two big assignments, but from the looks of it, hopefully they will be some of my best work yet! :) Here are just some cool things that happened to take picture of that I would like to share. Blahh...they are probley not that exciting, but when are any of my pictures?
                                                                        I guess this a collection of the cool things, yet simple in life. 


                                                      Flowers. Yes tiny flowers, some people don't even see them and recognize their beauty. I particularity like this kind though. Not as much as sunflowers. But they are soo cute and little. ^^


                                                            Squirrels. Funny little creatures they are, especially when deformed in color, or just the recessive gene is showing.(or just a different breed in total) I'm sorry that this isn't a better picture but I was in a car driving when this was taken. Little squirrels don't like standing still either, I didn't ask him/her to pose for my picture, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have sat still long enough for me. So yes this is the funny squirrel I found in the park.


                                               Weird Architecture. This is actually a playground thing, it's just at a weird angle. If you look closely at it you can see multiple slides and ladders to go up and down from. That reminds me of the boardgame 'Shoots and Ladders'. Haha I remember playing that game where it taught you moral values and cause and effect. It was so much fun to play when I was little. But now, it just kinda seems boring. I'm getting off topic. I like this picture cause it looks chaotic and messy if you have no idea what it is, and yet something about it catches my eye.





No comments:

Post a Comment