Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kitty Morph

            Guess what everyone? I get to finally play with photoshop in a real assignment! I mean like I get to really mess around and change things in photoshop. Our goal: To take a successful facial picture of an animal (my cat) and then take a successful picture of my face and then stick my eyes and mouth in the cats face. Challenge is, trying to make it look like it belongs, well as best as I can.
  

       I think my left eye turned out better. I am not really sure why, but I think it looks more natural. :/ Anyways, here's my photo, I hope you enjoy it

           Like the background? Yea, I don't. I tried blurring out the background but I couldn't Ughh stupid photoshop layers not allowing me to do what I want to do.
                                      
                                                Cat Photo info:
                                                   Shutter 1/4
                                                   Aperture is 2.8
                                                    My Face photo info:
                                                       Shutter is 1/30
                                                           Aperture 1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment