Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Depth of Field


So now my task was to actually take pictures of different depths of field. Unlike the previous post I took these photos.


                               
Narrow Depth of Field. I took this using the regular modlet mode. 
Shutter is 1/8
Aperture f/4.5
My dad has a collection of 'treasures' in his basement. This is his old American Flag that her used to have on his motorcycle. The story of why it looks so beaten is because my dad took a nasty dump on his bike. I'm sure that there was more to his story, something about going like 80mph when he crashed. But with so many weird things, all with stories to be told. It's hard to remember. 





Medium Depth of Field. I took this photo in portait mode. 
Shutter is 1/8 
Aperture is f/2.8 
Once again, this photo is here thanks to my dad's awesome and bizarre collection of things. My dad loves telling the stories of some of the things on the shelf. He told me once that every thing on the set of shelves has a story behind it, but that he only rembers like half of them. 




Wide depth of Field. I took this photo in portrait mode. 
Shutter is 1/8
Aperture is f/2.8
Right across from daddy's prize possession memorabilia, is daddy's work office. It's kinda chaotic but I think that is what makes a work office a work office. Paper are everywhere. Random books. Fancy wheely chair, cool PC. It's even more messy if I were to take a shot of the whole office , not just the desk area. 



This concludes are session of 'Depth of Field' While touring Daddy's at home office. 







No comments:

Post a Comment